Want to learn more about ClearSaleing, schedule a private demo or ask a support question? We're here to help. Please call, email or fill out the form below, and we will promptly respond to your message.
Or Call Us! (800) 592-0463
Attribution Myths & Misconceptions by ClearSaleing
Posted May 10th, 2010 under All Blogs, Analytics, News, Press Releases, Uncategorized, Webinar with No Comments
When something gains a lot of popularity, whether it is a new product, a celebrity, a political view, a new business process, etc., you have your supporters and detractors. Typically, the supporters only see things with rosy colored glasses, which could cause them to ignore any negatives, while detractors use a lot of half-truths or flat out lies to represent their point of view. Given that Attribution Management is amongst the hottest topics in the world of online marketing, it too has its share of supporters and detractors.
On Wednesday, May 12 at 1pm EST, ClearSaleing will be presenting a webinar on the most common myths and misconceptions by attribution’s supporters and detractors. Here are the 12 most common misconceptions that will be addressed during this webinar:
- I don’t have an attribution problem
- The last click is the chosen one
- There are no good methods for assigning attribution credit
- There are no good tools for attribution
- Attribution can be done with web analytics
- Attribution can be done in a silo
- Attribution is about buying the right mix of media
- Attribution pulls dollars away from search
- Path analysis is a waste of time
- A/B testing is effective for attribution
- Attribution Management takes too much time to be worth it
- Attribution Management is a silver bullet
If you are interested in learning more about these topics, please join us for this free webcast to hear ClearSaleing’s point of view on these items.